Usenet Provider Reviews
Usenet increases in popularity, Usenet is greater and stronger than it has even been before. To get started with Usenet, the first thing you need is a reliable Usenet service provider and there is many Usenet providers available in the market.
NGProvider reviews, tests all the Best Usenet Servers constantly. We’re going to highlight two of the most popular Usenet providers here:
Newshosting has been around for a long time time and has consistently offered premium Usenet service for affordable prices. Over time Newshosting has built up considerable experience. Our tests show that NewsHosting offers the highest quality/price ratio in the industry (Usenet Package costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year), with customer feedback that agrees. They offer 256-bit SSL encryption, a built-in newsreader, the longest file retention of any Usenet provider and a free VPN with their premium plan.
Newshosting offers the highest retention in the industry which exceeds 3,950+ days. Most companies are still offering 1250 or less and some are still limited to 100…or even 10 days.
Unlimited Downloads + Uncapped speeds.
30 SSL connections
Newshosting has servers in the USA and Europe so you can expect high speed.
Free newsreader with integrated search. NH newsreader is a nice option, especially for beginners.
If you are new to Usenet you can also get a free trial and see if it fits you.
Newshosting does not keep any logs of your download activity when connected to their Usenet servers.
Free zero-log VPN account
30 SSL connections
Eweka owns and operates its own network. Eweka has its servers in a data center in Amsterdam. They are subject to NTD requests.
They were chosen based on their excellent completion rates, impressive retention (Best European binary retention) and thanks in no small part to its low price.
Independent Usenet platform: Eweka has its servers in a data center in Amsterdam.
Eweka is a very fast provider based in the Netherlands.
3985+ days of retention. Their retention equivalent to the best Usenet providers in the US.
Eweka offers accounts with unlimited downloading (no block accounts).
30 SSL connections
99.5% completion rate which is the highest completion in rate in the region.
Eweka offers 7 days free trial to all its new customers.
Eweka offers Free Newsreader to its users. Newsreader is compatible with the latest obfuscation method.
Add Usenet Comment on NGProvider
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.
NewsLeecher 8.0 Beta 1 has integrated a fast deobfuscation engine into the SuperSearch backend. With this new engine in place, SuperSearch will try to guess/detect and deobfuscate garbled/hidden/obfuscated Usenet postings, seconds after they have been posted to the Usenet. This means that you will now be able to find a lot of contents, that were previously not detectable when using SuperSearch - or browsing Usenet groups manually.